Our client is looking for two Performance Test Engineers.
Location is St. Petersburg, Fl.
12-month contract can extend up to 24 months. CONTRACT ONLY will extend!
At this time, these two positions are temporary and would not convert to direct hire roles.
- Leads complex projects and distributes workload appropriately to other members of the project team.
- Helps define and establish new methodologies, frameworks, tools, processes, and best practices particularly around performance testing and contributes both ideas and effort toward continuous improvement.
- Identifies production metrics important to performance/load testing efforts.
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise a performance test strategy and test plans.
- Creates and executes load and performance tests using HP Performance Center.
- Analyzes statistical results for baselines, trends, and anomalies to facilitate problem solving, performance improvements, and reporting.
- Prepares and reports test results both formally and informally. Communicates results information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manages performance testing artifacts to ensure proper versioning, backups, organization and retention.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency, adequate coverage and risk mitigation.
HP Performance Center
At least 3+ years experience of the following:
- Executing, building and analyzing load and performance testing in an enterprise environment utilizing HP Performance Center and LoadRunner.
- Experience with HP Tru Client.
- Experience with DynaTrace, BlueStripe and SiteScope
Preferred Experience but not Required:
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of network, database and server operation as they relate to load testing